Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who is bigger? You or Your problem?

(Kind Note : For those who are not religious, please kindly skip to the next paragraph) I believe God answers my prayers and He also hears my thoughts, moans, groans and worries. Well, to say the least, it has been a little rough for me this week and I was feeling a little down this morning.

A dear friend sent me a lovely email this morning titled "Who is bigger? You or Your problem?". How apt! He showed me this site and after watching the video, I am encouraged and my spirits are lifted. Things are not as bad as I first saw it.

Now, I am really excited to share with all of you.

Learn the 3 Keys of How to Live Abundantly in Your Finances, Health and Relationships

http://www.lawtosuccess.net/blog/?name=andy&cbid=avatar47&tid=harrison

I have taken the liberty to put the video on this posting BUT please you must go to the site if you want the free coaching session. They will have an audio and a transcript to download to cater to people with different learning techniques.

This would be part of Money Management Technique Part 5 : Motivation and also part of your goal : EDUCATION!

God bless and may your monies greatly multiply!!!!!

No comments: